About me and DYSFASHIONALI am an Italian student from Milan, studying Art and Philosophy at Boston University. In this blog I aim to share my passion for fashion and style, as well as mine for art and photography. Travelling around Europe and the United States, I photograph those who incorporate fashion in their every day lives, either intentionally or not, expressing their individuality and cultural identity. All photographs are taken by myself, unless stated otherwise.
- @CharlotteSMBC yes. 2 weeks ago
- @CharlotteSMBC 👓🙋📚 2 weeks ago
- According to Hume personal identity is a fiction discovered by memory and produced by imagination. #finals #philosophy #mindfuck 2 weeks ago
- “@CharlotteSMBC: just got out of bed and @ClementinaCMC made me pancakes #wifeymaterial” ❤❤❤ 3 weeks ago
- @no_sorta_bish nor are hoes 3 weeks ago